We simplify corporate accommodation: we help people feel at home wherever they need to travel for work.
We believe that housing should not limit how, where and when business is done: our mission is to create a global corporate accommodation brand that is indispensable to companies and desired by relocated employees.
We aim to set new standards in temporary accommodation, comfort and convenience for corporate agencies, relocated personnel and business travelers: no matter the destination or the continent they travel to, our Apartool Homes will always offer the same booking process, through the same unique technology, with the same services and the same payment and cancellation policies. It’s as simple as that.
That’s why we have created a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well, reliably, safely, comfortably and even stylishly, anywhere, anytime.
Join the Apartool Team
At Apartool, our team is what makes us different. Each one of us contributes every day to make this project grow together. Our work is to keep moving forward and help each other to meet all the goals and challenges that we face everyday and to keep the good environment that defines us. Take a look at our vacancy and send us your application.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow and learn with us, and who is prepared for a constantly changing environment. Your know-how and your ideas are important to us. Do you want to simplify Corporate Housing with us?
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for receiving, sending, managing and confirming our clients’ requests for temporary accommodation from start to finish through our platform.
- You will be in contact with temporary accommodation suppliers worldwide to receive and quote their best proposals.
- You will prepare tailor-made quotations on our platform based on the optimization of apartment allocation.
- You will follow up on each inquiry and maximize the conversion of each request.
- You will be the visible face of Apartool and the connection between clients and our network of suppliers with the Apartool Homes seal.
- Communicate customers’ and suppliers’ needs and suggestions to other departments in order to make constant improvements.
- You will perform the opening and management of new and current projects in various destinations and the research of new suppliers and apartments in coordination with the Sales and the Suppliers Department.
- You will follow up the entire accounting process of each booking and its recurrence.
- You will resolve any possible customer issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will be able to offer Apartool’s value proposition to customers and suppliers with the objective of building long-term partnerships.
- You will contribute to the strategy, planning and development of the Booking Department.
- You will provide support to the Sales and the Suppliers Department to boost the use, training and activation of users on the Apartool Platform.
What You’ll Need
- Have experience in reservations, sales and customer service to provide the best possible service to customers and suppliers.
- A high level of both verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time to multi-task and to determine the urgency of each assignment.
- Strong and positive language when approaching clients. Understanding the client’s needs and ability to make the selection of an Apartool Home a personal and tailor-made experience.
- Degree in Tourism, Revenue Management, Public Relations, Marketing and Communication or Business Administration and Management.
- Native/Proficiency level of written and spoken Spanish & French. Native/Advance level of written and spoken English. Advanced level of Portuguese, German, Arabic or Italian will be an asset for our expansion plans.
- Proactiveness and initiative, goal-orientation, management and organizational skills, open-mindedness, resilience, change management capacity, empathy and energy are your day-to-day soft skills.
- Ability to present and defend new ideas that add value to the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Adaptation to an environment of constant transformation and digitization.
- Ability with new technologies and the use of tools such as G-Suite; CRMs; PMSs and channel managers.
Hospitality, Serviced Apartments, Corporate Housing, Temporary Accommodation, Real-Estate.
Availability for immediate incorporation and working full-time from Monday to Friday.
Availability to work afternoon shifts with the opening of the U.S. market.
Conditions to apply
If you are selected, to validate your profile, two short tests will be required.